Page 1 of 1

Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:36 pm
by Digitaltruth
Coffee and tea have been experimented with over the years as staining-type developers for film. There is a good article on the RIT web site that also makes reference to using coffee as a print developer. Try it and see. Expect some long development times though:

Of course, if you consider coffee to be toxic this might not be your thing :wink:

An alternative is to use a printing out paper (P.O.P) which is developed through the use of UV light. This is a traditional process which requires a special paper. Chicago Albumen Works are the main supplier and you can also purchase special fixers from the Photographers' Formulary on our web site (see main menu):