A question regarding Rodinal

Film Photography & Darkroom discussion

Moderator: Keith Tapscott.

Jim Appleyard

Post by Jim Appleyard »

A PDF means nothing! Like I said, anyone can can write something. I want to see this "breakthrough" work published by a major publisher in book or magazine form. Without the srutiny of the photo world, your words mean nothing.

Ornello

Post by Ornello »

Jim Appleyard wrote:A PDF means nothing! Like I said, anyone can can write something. I want to see this "breakthrough" work published by a major publisher in book or magazine form. Without the srutiny of the photo world, your words mean nothing.
Do you want to read it or just say negative things? I have not yet finished the book and have only made preliminary inquiries as to publishing it.

The manuscript is based on personal research and Kodak technical publications. Maybe you know more than Kodak?

Jim Appleyard

Post by Jim Appleyard »

On second thought, I'll wait for the movie to come out. I'm not going to waste my time reading something from someone who can't even use his/her own name.

I'm not the one who has something negative to say. I'm not the one who has a internet fight with everyone on this forum every time I open my mouth.

No, I do not know more than Kodak and I can admit that. Unlike you, I get no joy from being a PITA.

Ornello

Post by Ornello »

Jim Appleyard wrote:On second thought, I'll wait for the movie to come out. I'm not going to waste my time reading something from someone who can't even use his/her own name.

I'm not the one who has something negative to say. I'm not the one who has a internet fight with everyone on this forum every time I open my mouth.

No, I do not know more than Kodak and I can admit that. Unlike you, I get no joy from being a PITA.
Suit yourself. I happen to know what I am talking about and I can prove it. Can you? I hardly post in photo forums anymore because of this sort of attitude.

Jim Appleyard

Post by Jim Appleyard »

There's the pot calling the kettle black.