Unicolor film drum

Film Photography & Darkroom discussion

Moderator: Keith Tapscott.

scottclark67

Unicolor film drum

Post by scottclark67 »

Hope someone can help me here. I've been doing my own film for many years, but always in single reel hand tanks. I recently got a Unicolor film drum and a Uniroller, but have been unable to find any instructions on how to use them(chemical quantities, processing times, etc.). Any help that someone could give me would be deeply appreciated.

LarryE

Re: Unicolor film drum

Post by LarryE »

I have used the Unicolor Film Drums for years. I can copy the instructions fro you and send them if I can have your email address.

I am looking for the rubber cap that goes on the open end as well as gaskets. Got any ideas where I can find these items?

I am hilldweller (at) verizon (dot) net

Keith Tapscott.

Post by Keith Tapscott. »

LarryE wrote:I have used the Unicolor Film Drums for years. I can copy the instructions fro you and send them if I can have your email address.

I am looking for the rubber cap that goes on the open end as well as gaskets. Got any ideas where I can find these items?

I am hilldweller (at) verizon (dot) net
Larry, the post you have replied to is from January 2006.
I have edited your email address to help protect you from receiving spam (I hope). I`m not familiar with Unicolor products, but Mr. Cad in the UK might be able to help. www.mrcad.co.uk

leonrossdale

Post by leonrossdale »

I have also used the Unicolor Film Drums a few years back. You can easily get a tutorial for doing this just by doing a google search. Just try it and if you haven’t found anything, let me know!