This kit contains everything you need to make 35 8"x10" images. By using a combination of Palladium and Platinum you save up to 35% versus printing pure Platinum. This kit uses a different Platinum solution than our standard combination kit. The Sodium Platinum Na2 solution allows the printer to control contrast in the final image without adding any extra grain. This allows for a wider range of negatives to be used sucessfully and makes the learning curve much easier for students and beginners alike. The image produced has the same cool black tone and tonal range as the traditional method.
- Ferric Oxalate Solution #1 - 50 ml
- Palladium Solution #3 - 25 ml
- Sodium Platinum Solution Na2 - 10 ml
- 4 plastic droppers
- 32 oz. Ammonium Citrate Developer
- 500 g EDTA Clearing Agent