Processing ANY color negative film at home is easy with these 2 simple chemistry mixtures. No special equipment needed!
Processing your own color film doesn't have to be complicated or expensive! These two bath processing kits can be used at a variety of temperatures with the same equipment you already process your black and white film with at home. No darkroom or automated processor required!
- For processing any color negative (C-41) film
- Powder version ships without Limited Quantity Hazardous (ORM-D) regulations
- Easy to mix concentrates make 1 liter/quart of Developer and Bleach&Fix
- 2 bath kit (just like most black and white processing)
- No special processor needed (use standard processing tanks and reels)
- Flexible processing temperatures
- Instructions for processing and Push/Pull processing included
- Reusable for up to 24 rolls of film
- Liquid quart kit includes "Stabilizer" Final Rinse
- Long lasting shelf life
- Fully archival
If you already process your own black and white film, with this kit, there is no reason not to process C-41 color negative film at home as well! It is specially formulated without compromise for modern color films, not requiring a stabilizer bath. Modern emulsions were designed so that one-hour photo labs wouldn't need haz-mat training for formaldehyde, and have built-in dye stabilizers and hardeners that are released through this simplified 2-bath process. You can have beautifully developed, bleached and fixed color negatives, ready to scan or print. All you need is water, a thermometer and any simple tank and reel system!