Colortone Color Paper is an RA-4 process resin-coated printing paper designed with a wide latitude. It is an excellent replacement for Fuji Crystal Archive paper. The wide latitude combined with its strong reciprocity characteristics minimize the need for extensive color correction and varying exposure times. Colortone RA-4 paper has a neutral tone and exhibits excellent color reproduction.
Suitable for traditional RA-4 or equivalent processes.
- Available in Pearl or Glossy
- RGB sensitivity works with all commonly used light sources of modern automatic printers and printing equipment
- Excellent color reproduction
- Wider exposure latitude contributes to the higher output
- The reciprocity factor of this paper cuts down on color correction and adjustment of printing times
The paper should be kept in the intact original package in dry, cool, ammonia-free, hydro sulfuric gas-free and radiation-free places, with the storage temperature below 70F and the relative humidity below 65%. The product can be kept valid for two years under stipulated storage conditions