|Apps Home||FAQs||User Guide||Support Forum|
Darkroom Lab Timer - User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
For specific usage questions read the Instruction Manual
- The app has a minimum system requirement of Apple iOS 6.0 or higher. It works on all iPhones, iPod Touches and iPads.
Darkroom Lab Timer vs. Massive Dev Chart Timer
- For a comparison of key differences, please see click here.
Is there a version for Android, Windows Phone or Blackberry?
- We plan to launch an Android version later this year, so watch this space. We would like to build versions for Windows Phone and Blackberry platforms, but the development costs for this type of app are very high and it would cause us to incur a huge loss. At the moment over 90% of mobile devices run on either the iOS or Android operating system, with Windows and Blackberry having only about 3% market share each. In the future, if enough users switch to Windows or Blackberry, then we will certainly build an app, but at the moment it is just not viable financially. If you are a software developer for either of these platforms and would be willing to build the app for free on a profit-sharing basis, then please get in touch with us because we would love to work with you.
I cannot locate or install the app
- The app may not be available for your handset. Please check the system requirements above.
The app keeps crashing or will not launch
- Please follow these instructions: How to fix a crashing app
Can I send the app to someone as a gift?
- To gift the Apple version of the app to a friend or family member, follow these instructions: Gift the app
I'd like to request a feature or ask a question
- Please visit the Support Forum