ROLLEI DIGIBASE CN 200 PRO is an unmasked color negative film, with a nominal sensitivity of ISO 200. Its unique qualities offer revolutionary possibilities and excellent scannability.
ROLLEI DIGIBASE CN 200 PRO can be used universally for nearly all professional tasks. Thanks to the fineness of grain and the latitude of sensitivity, allowing up to one full stop of underexposure, it renders unusually-high sharpness and tonal value reproduction. Ideal for use in all light and weather conditions.
Extemely antistatic, before and after the development, the adhesion of dust particles is reduced, and thus, improve the prints for constant clean, and sharp prints.
- Unmasked color negative film
- High resolution, very fine grain, and very high sharpness
- Transparent base ideal for scanning
- Less stiff than color slide films
- Large exposure margin of +/- 1, with a high exposure reserve
- Special coating to improve film transportation in camera
- Suitable for daylight and tungsten light conditions
- Polyester film base, with a high breaking strength and tear proof
- Highest archival stability (LE 500)
- Wide contrast range
- Extremely anti-static
- Special coating to reduce Newton rings
- Extra hard protective layers on both sides to avoid scratches
- Non-curling layer for a excellent flatness of the film