Rollei Ortho 25 is an orthochromatic film with a nominal sensitivity of ISO 25. Rollei Ortho 25 is characterized by a high sensitivity reserve of up to two f-stops, depending upon development. The orthochromatic emulsion offers extraordinary sharpness and extremely fine grain. Rollei Ortho 25 is suitable for technical-scientific applications and as a half-tone film in the pictorial photography. The highly clear transparent PET substrate offers the possibility of processing as black and white slide film.
- Orthochromatic sensitized with low speed ISO 25/15
- Spectral sensitivity 380 - 610nm
- Special coating to improve film transportation in camera
- Suitable for daylight and tungsten light conditions
- Polyester film base, with a high breaking strength and tear proof
- Highest archival stability (LE 500)
- Excellent resolving power of 330 lines/mm
- Extreme fine grain and highest sharpness
- Non-curling backside coating to improve flatness
- Especially suited for scanning.